Why do we use Tapestry?
- Online learning journey
- Closed network; staff and parents
- A way to observe learning in Early Years
- To track progress
- To plan next steps
How can parents benefit from Tapestry?
- See what your child has been doing at school
- Support at home by being informed about what we are doing at school
- Upload observations of what you have been doing at home
Examples of things you could upload
- Rode bike without stabilisers for the first time
- Went to the shops and counted things in the trolley (how many)
- Visited relatives and spoke to an unfamiliar adult
- A family event
- Anything the children are excited about!
You can download the Tapestry app for free from either the:
To log in to Tapestry in a browser, use the link in Quicklinks in the top right corner of our website.
Please find our Tapestry policy below.